Commitment to Clean
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for selecting The Wilson Hotel Residence Inn for your upcoming trip. We would like to share details of Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean and the additional measures we are taking to provide you with a safe and comfortable environment.
We are committed to making the amenities at our property available to you while complying with local regulations, including guidance on reducing capacity in public spaces and reinforcing social distancing. The modifications we have made include:
- Associates will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) at all times. Guests are mandated to wear personal face coverings in all public areas based upon guidelines from state and local health authorities.
- Wilson Lobby Bar. Open from 3pm – 6pm, Tuesday through Saturday with 75% capacity indoors. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available with tables spaced 6 feet apart.
- Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub. Hours of operation are from 6am – 10pm. With current government regulations, the max capacity of the hot tub is 6 guests and the pool is 18 guests at a time. Signs are located at entrance and exit doors to the pool and hot tub indicating maximin capacity. Our pool deck has been reconfigured in accordance with CDC social distancing guidelines by adding 6 feet between each set of pool chairs. Pool and hot tub will be closed from October 19 – November 20.
- Fitness Center & Laundry Facility. Both are open 24/7. We ask that you always maintain social distancing and self-sanitize fitness equipment before and after your workout using the disinfecting wipes provided. We are operating at 50% capacity and will be cleaning the equipment frequently.
- Business Center. Located just off the lobby and will have one computer available for guest use.
- Game Room. Open from 6am – 10pm and sanitizer wipe station available.
- With food safety concerns, we are unable to provide a breakfast buffet. Signage is displayed at The Bar before entering our breakfast location containing pertinent information about limited breakfast offerings, maximum guest counts and times of operation. Individually packaged items and coffee service is available to go during the modified breakfast hours:
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 9:30 am
- Saturday – Sunday: 6:30 am – 9:30 am
- Afternoon Coffee Service. Available from 4pm – 7pm at the front desk
- For our guests needs, we are selling hand sanitizer bottles within our market located next to the front desk. Market is open 24/7. N95 disposable face masks are available, please see front desk.
- Housekeeping Services. For the safety of our guests and staff all daily stayover services are on hold. Please let our front desk staff know if you desire to move rooms throughout your stay or would like any extra towels, bath amenities, linen or kitchen amenities and we will deliver right away.
Trash & Linen – Please leave outside of your room and we will pick-up throughout the day.
For our Marriott Bonvoy members: We are committed to deliver the Marriott Bonvoy benefits for your membership level. Thank you for understanding in cases where we may have to offer an alternative. For questions or to get the most up to date information on alternative offerings, please contact us directly via mobile chat, email or call the hotel directly.
COMMITMENT TO CLEAN
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously. You’ll notice several enhancements to our cleaning practices throughout public spaces and guest rooms. These include:
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, especially in high-traffic areas like restrooms, elevators, and provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Social Distancing Practices. You will see signage throughout the hotel promoting physical distancing and encouraging guests to stand at least 6 feet apart. Floor decals are located within the breakfast and front desk areas. Signs on elevators and in elevators to encourage the maximum amount of people allowed at a time.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Associates will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) at all times. Guests are mandated to wear personal face coverings in all public areas based upon guidelines from state and local health authorities. They may be removed once seated.
- Guest Rooms. Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest. You can contact us via Mobile Chat or Request in the Marriott Bonvoy app or stop by the front desk to request additional amenities.
MARRIOTT BONVOY APP
Maintaining safe social distances is one of the most important measures we can all take to reduce unnecessary contact. Marriott Bonvoy members can use the Marriott Bonvoy App (also available on the App Store and Google Play) to take advantage of contactless options, including:
- Mobile Check-In/Check-Out. Forgo the front desk altogether and go straight to your guest room using Mobile Key.
- Mobile Guest Requests. Connect with us via the app to request items you would like delivered to your guest room.
If you are not a Marriott Bonvoy member yet, enroll here.