Big Sky, Montana, Pet-Friendly Lodging
As serious pet-lovers, we understand how difficult it can be to leave your furry family members behind. That’s why The Wilson Hotel is proud to be one of the best pet-friendly hotels in Big Sky, Montana.
Pet-Friendly Rooms at The Wilson Hotel
Don’t leave anyone behind the next time you’re traveling to Big Sky. At The Wilson Hotel, you don’t have to settle for a less-than-perfect property to make room for the entire family. Offering the same artful design and sophisticated amenities as the rest of our lodging options, our pet-friendly guest rooms are built with the comfort and safety of both you and your furry friend in mind.
Big Sky, Montana, Pet-Friendly Lodging Policies
- Pets must be 50 lbs or less
- A maximum of 2 pets per room
- $100/room non-refundable pet fee
Big Sky and Pets
With vast forests, towering mountains, and never-ending outdoor activities, bring your dog along with you to Big Sky is a fantastic idea! Our hotel is conveniently located near many top-notch parks, keeping you close to all the action. Before you plan your adventure, be sure to check out local rules and regulations when it comes to leash laws and pet-friendly parks. For example, Yellowstone National Park requires dogs to be on a leash no longer than six feet at all times.
Discover Our Dog Days in the Mountains Package
Make the most out of your vacation with your pet with our Dog Days in the Mountains Package. After all, your pup wants to have just as much fun as you!
Our Package includes:
- Doggie arrival welcome amenity, including doggy treats, a chewing toy, a rawhide bone, a travel water bowl, an exclusive Wilson Hotel bandana, pick-up bags, and the use of a dog bed during your stay
- Maps featuring local dog-friendly hiking trails and cross-country skiing trails
- $25 of your nightly rate will go towards Stafford Animal Shelter in Livingston, Montana
- $10 gift certificate to Beehive Brewery for yappy hour – dog friendly, of course!
Are you not feeling as adventurous as your pooch? Let us organize a walk for them along one of the scenic mountain trails with our local dog walking service. A mountain memory will put a little perk in their paws! You’ll receive 10% off dog walking rates.