It’s no secret that Big Sky, Montana, is full of exciting, world-class adventures, but shopping in Big Sky can be an adventure all of its own! With shops offering art, home décor, outdoor gear, clothing, jewelry, and more, it’s easy to discover a unique souvenir to take back home with you. Read on to get the inside scoop on our all favorite local places to shop in Big Sky.
No matter what time of year you visit Big Sky, you’ll always have a plethora of fun-filled activities and attractions to choose from. Learn more below in our Winter and Summer Activities Guides!
Where To Find the Best Shopping in Big Sky
As locals, we know all the ins and outs of the best shopping in Big Sky. Plus, there’s no sales tax in this town! So, there’s no reason not to shop until you drop and treat yourself.
The Wilson Hotel
Who says you have to go far to discover the best of Big Sky shopping? Here at The Wilson Hotel, we offer various shopping opportunities right here within the property.
- Relic – a one-of-a-kind apparel and gift shop offering in-house-designed apparel, accessories, and gifts
- Steamboat Dry Goods – fine purveyors of clothing, footwear, accessories, espresso, and specialty food items
Big Sky Town Center
- Montana Supply – authentic Montana store selling footwear, accessories, and apparel for men, women, and children
- East Slope Outdoors – sporting goods store that sells all the gear you’ll need for your Big Sky adventures
- The Cave Spirits and Gifts – full-service liquor store that sells liquor, beer, wine, cigars, gifts, and souvenirs
- Rhinestone Cowgirl – Montana-chic boutique offering contemporary women’s clothing with an urban twist
- Ari O Jewelry – female-owned artisan jewelry company and shop
- Ryan Turner’s Fine Art Photography Gallery – known as the “ART Gallery of Big Sky,” this gallery has a vast collection of pieces featuring local wildlife and dramatic landscapes of Big Sky country
- Melanie Turner Home & Interiors – a curated collection of items for your home, including furniture, accessories, rugs, textiles, tile, lighting, and more
- Sky Boutique – a hand-picked selection of clothing, fine jewelry, shoes, and accessories from local artisans to designers across the country
- Horse of a Different Color – a one-stop-shop for great Montana gifts, home accessories, art, decor, and furniture
Big Sky Resort
Big Sky Resort is open year-round and offers endless eating, drinking, recreation, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. It’s only a 12-minute drive from The Wilson Hotel, so it’s easy to shop at these note-worthy shops:
- The Board Room – your essential shop when it comes to snowboarding in the Gallatin County mountains
- Big Sky Sports – a shop offering the latest and greatest sporting goods equipment and apparel
- Life Is Good – a charming place with “always optimistic” clothing, hats, and accessories
- Lone Peak Logo – Big Sky’s only official logo wear store where you’ll find all the best souvenirs
- Moonlight Mercantile – a full line of mountain equipment for men, women, and children
- Provisions + Pendleton – well-appointed boutique offering high-quality products and other fashion-inspired apparel
- Burton Store – offers an array of products from Burton and other note-worthy lines that will boost your experience on Lone Mountain Peak
- The North Face – Montana’s only North Face store located here in Big Sky
Stay Near It All at the Wilson Hotel
It’s easy to enjoy everything that Big Sky has to offer when you stay with us here at The Wilson Hotel. We offer luxurious accommodations that you won’t find anywhere else. Choose from an array of spacious guest rooms and suites where you can unwind after an exciting day in Big Sky. Plus, all our guests will have full access to our five-star amenities, such as complimentary breakfast, 24-hour front desk service, a fitness center, a game room, and a pristine pool and hot tub.