What does your dream girl’s getaway look like? If it includes breathtaking mountain views, outstanding outdoor adventures, and a to-do list of fun-filled activities, then Big Sky, MT, is the place for you. The Wilson Hotel is conveniently located near all the best things to do in the area and offers the best accommodations around. Stay with us and get ready to have the ultimate girl’s trip to Big Sky!
Whether you’re visiting Big Sky during the warm months or the cold season, you’re sure to have a blast. Check out our seasonal activities guides below!
Your Girls Trip to Big Sky Bucket List
There are so many ways to enjoy your stay here in Big Sky! Check out our recommendations below and start making your Big Sky bucket list!
Take a Day Trip to Yellowstone National Park
No trip to Big Sky is complete without a trip to Yellowstone National Park. Luckily for you, The Wilson Hotel is conveniently located less than an hour from West Yellowstone! Once you arrive at the park, there are many ways to explore and immerse yourself in the natural beauty.
Enjoy Handcrafted Cocktails
Does your ideal ladies night include some rounds of drinks? No problem! The Wilson Hotel is connected to Copper Whiskey Bar & Grill. This fantastic bar and restaurant offers mouthwatering dishes paired with artisan cocktails. The area is filled with other top-notch bars as well!
- The Standard – Cocktail bar and après-ski joint with an art deco interior and a charcuterie menu in a mountain setting
- Choppers Grub and Pub – Chill spot featuring bar bites, arcade games, shuffleboard, and billiards in an airy, industrial space
- Montana Jack – Eatery with a soaring wooden ceiling and antique bar serving creative burgers and craft beers.
- The Rocks Tasting Room and Liquor Store – Soups and flatbreads round out the menu at this hip tavern with local spirits to taste or purchase
- Horn and Cantle – Cozy dining in a rustic log-cabin restaurant focusing on steaks and seasonal ingredients
- Buck’s T-4 Lodge – Recognized as one of the finest bars and restaurants in Montana, the T-4 Lodge brings together a unique combination of traditional local ingredients and classic culinary techniques paired with fantastic cocktails and spirits.
- Tips Up – This lively bar is known for fun games, good food, live music, and ice-cold beer. Don’t forget to try their legendary fried chicken sandwich!
Experience Big Sky Adventures
The fun never stops in Big Sky! No matter what season you visit the area, the opportunities for adventures are endless. Have you ever ridden a sleigh through the snow pulled by huskies? Have you ever traveled to a cozy cabin via horseback? In Big Sky, you can!
Treat Yourself to a Spa Day
Every vacation should include a day to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate. Big Sky is home to a collection of top-notch spas where you can treat yourself to the ultimate day of pampering. Whether you’re looking to get a massage, facial, or manicure, we’ve got you covered here!
Make The Wilson Hotel Your Home Base
After you’ve indulged in all the best adventures that Big Sky offers, enjoy the comfort of the area’s best lodging option—The Wilson Hotel. We’re proud to provide fantastic accommodations paired with outstanding amenities. We offer guest rooms and suites varying in size, so it’s easy to pick the perfect place to stay for your group. Plus, we’re conveniently located near the area’s best restaurants, shops, and activities. You can even unwind in our hotel’s hot tub after an exciting day and enjoy views of Lone Peak Mountain.
Check our availability and start planning an outstanding girl’s trip to Big Sky today! We can’t wait to host you!